Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Mama -- Official Theatrical Trailer

Boy, do I wanna see this movie. The trailer is just so funny...and not even because of how I can relate to a couple of the TTC elements...but just because it's funny, stupid and exactly the kind of film I need to see.
I had a really down day today. I had been feeling so good for a couple weeks, but then today I just spiraled down into a really depressed afternoon. I cried on the phone to my mom, who recommended that I go to the movies to make myself feel better.
She asked "Is there any particular movie that you've been wanting to see?" and I sobbed "Yes...it's called "Baby Mama""
And she said "Ok..what's that about? Will it make you feel better?"
And I said "It's about a woman who can't conceive".
It was one of those funny "you-had-to-be-there" kind of moments.

No comments: