Sunday, April 13, 2008

A dream

Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant. I was probably around 6 months or so...maybe 7, based on the size of my tummy. It was amazing. It was a short dream and it felt amazing. I loved it. I don't remember anything else about the dream, just that I was touching my tummy and feeling so happy. I woke up and, for an unbelievably glorious split second, really thought that I was pregnant. Then I remembered the last six months.

Sigh...in the mean time I'll just have to console myself by hugging and kissing and snuggling with out friends' son (9 months old) and our cousins' son (14 months old). They're both so delicious! I can't stop smothering them with shlurpy kisses and tight squeeze hugs whenever I see them. I hope their parents don't mind!

2 comments:

nicole flowers said...

I wish I could have a dream like that, most of mine are very sad. Usually they are reminding me of not being pregnant.

I have niece (who is four) I cuddle with when I am sad about TTC and stuff. She calls me Mommy Nic. I have such a close bond with her.

I hope you get your BFP soon.

The Impatient Patient said...

This was the first time I've ever dreamed of being pregnant. I pray that I have another dream just like it, because I haven't felt that happy in SO long.

Y'know, as much as I would die to have my own child (I know, an odd choice of words), I do find comfort in loving other people's kids. They just make me so happy. I love little babies!