Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sorry I haven't been posting so much lately

I've been having a couple of rough days. Mostly I just start crying and getting upset about not being pregnant. There's a book out that I think I might need to buy. It's by a doctor who writes about how to conquer infertility (in the emotional sense, I think). I read a synopsis of the book, and it was freightening how typical I am. All the bloody thoughts that run through my head, all my fears, all my sobfests, all the issues I'm internalizing...It's just so typical. So much so, that it's all written about in this book.

For any of my readers who are feeling the emotional toll of infertility or simply the inability to conceive at the drop of a hat, I'm going to recommend this book, even before having read it.

No comments: